As some of you are aware Solstheim 4E has been on hiatus since the (unofficial) announcement of the new official Solstheim based DLC.
During this time I have worked towards transferring all
salvageable assets into the new incarnation of the project, so I am happy to announce:
- Set on the stubby northern peninsula of High Rock.
- Utilising Morcroft's heightmap.
- A cold, wet landscape compromising highlands, fells and moors.
- A Breton kingdom inspired by Northumbria and Scotland.
- Interesting plague-based storylines.
While Northpoint is co-ordinating with and included within Deeza's High
Rock project, it is still it's own autonomous venture - very much like
the Kingdoms of High Rock.
The project forums can still be found on Dark Creations but in a new area located here: http://www.darkcreat...eltheric-coast/
Following the completion of the landmass and the alpha test that followed I've made a lot of headway with dungeon building. To make up for the lack of eye-candy recently here are a few screenshots - more to follow in the coming weeks: